My various adventures of a "Going Outside and Doing Things" nature, mostly in the great outdoors of Colorado. Hiking, playing with the dogs, rock hunting, abandoned houses, gardening... and probably more!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Another Blog!

I've been wanting to start this blog for a while. I love doing things outside, and I love taking pictures when I do so. I'd love to have somewhere to share these, and figured I'd make a blog to do so. Unfortunately, my procrastination makes for this situation: starting a blog dedicated to the outdoors just when we're creeping up to fall and winter. Which is, of course, when I won't be going outside nearly as much. However, I certainly have all kinds of pictures from places I've gone in the last couple years, so I can make some back-in-time posts to fondly remember sun-filled days. It's possible (though not guaranteed) that this blog could include some non outdoors activities, if I feel like I'm doing something interesting enough to post about, but I intend it to mostly be for hiking and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment